Thursday, October 29, 2015

Las Brisas - Week 10

I'm going to be a crazy cat lady
when I go up!!
October 19, 2015

Well this week was great as always. And I'm serious when I say all the weeks are great. They are hard and there are tough times during the week but at the end of the day its what I learned from the hard times that are important. And at the end of the day I don't remember all the things that made me a little agitated or frustrated, I remember all the tiny milagros (miracles) that I saw, all the people that I talked to and all the fun times and funnny things that happened. So yeah there are no bad days here, tough moments a veces (at times), but never a bad day!

This week was a little jumbled up cause one of the hermanas in the trio that lives kinda with us has been having health problems so we have been helping her a lot. One of the hermanas has been with us so we are in a trio when she was at the doctor. But it was fun.

We are working a lot with Carmen and the thing is with her, she knows everything is true, she has a testimony and wants to be baptized but she has to wait for her not-husband to finish getting divorced so they can get married. And here that takes a long while. But we are trying to get in touch her son because her grandson (Enzo) is suuuper interested in the church. He is only 9 but he is the dang cutest. We gave him one of those picture books with alll the stories from the book of mormon in it and he is always reading it and is always asking us if he can pray and is always excited for sundays cause he wants to go to church. Hes a little golden boy. 
Hermanas are awesome party planners!

Also this week we had intercambios. I was with Hermana Bruns in our sector. It was cool and it helped me a lot with just having to know where people lived and being able to explain who people are and what their story is to another person, because its most likely that that is what is going to happen this cambio (transfer). But I feel good about it. 

Also today one of the girls from the ward is leaving for her mission! Antonela Chavez! She is just the funnest person that there ever was. She is going to the Sao Palo Interlagos mission so she might see Justine or Mykenna in the CTM! Also yesterday was the birthday of Ximena (She is waiting for her mission papers) and she is just the greatest. We had a Noche de Hogar with them and then we all went around the room and shared our wishes for her for her birthday. Haha but it is funny cause whenever I speak they always take a video of me! Que pena! But the ward here is suuper great and close knit and always willing to help us out. 

Ahhh yeah I love Peru, I love the Mission, i love this ward, I love this gospel! I wish you all could just be here with me and see and experience all the thing that I see and experience every day. I've come to the conclusion that it is just about impossible to share all my feelings and experiences and just all that is happening here with you all! But I try! Just know that there are miracles in this mission, this gospel is true and that Jesus is the Christ. God is our loving Father in Heaven and He has a plan for us and that we can live with Him otra vez (once again) and have eternal families! That's my goal and what I am working toward every day. For me and for the people I am serving here in Lima !
Fire extinguisher should be here, held securely
in place by this belt nailed into the box....

Besos y Abrazos!
With love form Lima!
Hermana Scarlett


No comments:

Post a Comment